Saturday, April 30, 2011

Topic: Eep!

It is two o'clock and I want to be outside reading. What I am doing instead is whittling at my nerves because I am meeting Erin soon. I know I should not be nervous, that in all probability she is going to like me, but there is still that .01% chance that she won't. And I have a mullet again. I have to meet Erin with a mullet.

To kill time and de-stress, I spent extra time in the shower shaving the forest on my legs. I don't know why I let the hair get so damn long because then it takes me twenty extra minutes in the shower unclogging my razor between strokes. And I could be one of those lesbians who is all "shaving is a mechanism of patriarchy," but I like to have shaved legs. It's a present to myself. It's like a treat. It's mint chocolate chip ice cream. Have I gone too far?

Stop. Wasting. Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment